CALL FOR ABSTRACTS SWESD 2020 RIMINI, ITALY
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The SWESD 2020 International Scientific Committee is pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for the JOINT WORLD CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT: PROMOTING HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS: BRIDGING THE FUTURE!
Authors are warmly invited to submit abstracts for Oral, Symposium, Workshop, Regional dialogue and Poster presentations and invites both traditional papers and innovative contributions of various kind.
Each registered author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts. Abstracts for which no author has registered for the conference within the Early Registration deadline, will not be included in the Abstracts Book.
1. Oral Presentation
2. Oral Presentation – IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE
3. Oral in Workshop – Oral presentation with audience interaction Abstract text must include an interaction scheme with the audience for evaluation, topic related to chosen Axis.
4. Oral in Symposium – Oral presentation with all the paper author’s interaction Up to 4 co-authors per abstract The abstract should describe the title, the main purpose of the symposium and up to 4 presentation contents, each with the name of the author . ONLY the coordinator of the symposium must submit the abstract entering all the names of the authors.
5. Oral in Regional – Dialogue Oral presentation with audience interaction aimed to highlight the specificities of cultural / geographical differences in the chosen Axis. Abstract text must include the main purpose of the regional dialogue and up to 4 presentation contents, each with the name of the author, related to the same regional area or two different geographical areas.
7. Poster – IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Language of presentation: The abstract should be presented in English. All abstracts will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee who will grade them for inclusion at the Conference. Submissions will be selected through a peer review panel on the basis of scientific merit and relevance of findings.
Call for Abstracts: July 2019
Call for Abstracts closes: December 15th 2019
Notification of Abstract acceptance: 1st February 2020
Authors early registration deadline: 9th March 2020
More informations: http://swesd2020.org/