Conference Innovation and Resilience: Preparedness of Social Work Education in Uncertain Times 15-18 June 2021 in Tallinn, Estonia
Innovation and Resilience: Preparedness of Social Work Education in Uncertain Times
15-18 June 2021 in Tallinn, Estonia
The European Association of Schools of Social Work and the Tallinn University, Estonia announce the 2021 European Conference on Social Work Education, which aims to be an international forum for debating innovation, concerns, challenges and practices in social work education.
The overarching themes of the conference are innovation, resilience and preparedness of social work education to learn and adapt in times of uncertainty and build on these lessons for the future.
- Lifespan and Social Work in an Era of Innovation
Social Work Education for Sceneries of Exception (Crises, Disasters and Unexpected Events)
- Post-Traumatic Approaches in Social Work
- Innovative Social Work Teaching Practices Involving Service Users
- Innovative Skills for Social Work Practice with Distressed Groups: Migrants, Refugees, War and Conflict Victims and Health Crises Victims
- Social Work Ethics in Times of Uncertainty: Balancing Innovation and Tradition
The call for papers is open HERE to all academics, students, researchers, professionals and users interested in social work-related topics, and specifically social work education issues. DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15TH 2020!!
See you at the conference!
Visit conference webpage here