Journal of Technology in Human Services
BEST ISSUE – FREE ACCESS
METHODS FOR ANALYZING
Routledge is proud to announce Issue 30(3-4) 2012 from Journal of Technology in Human Services has been awarded BEST ISSUE. All JTHS published articles between June 2010 and December 2013 were considered for the award.
FREE ACCESS is available through to December 31, 2014. Download each article in PDF format or view in HTML format. CITE and SHARE the content with your colleagues.
Special Issue Guest Editors
- Klaus Bredl – Digital Media, Institute of Media and Educational Technology, Augsburg University
- Julia Hünniger – Digital Media, Institute of Media and Educational Technology, Augsburg University
- Jakob Linaa Jensen- Department of Aesthetics and Communication – Information and Media Studies, Aarhus University
This special issue focuses on research strategies and methods for analyzing social media. It contains research articles that report on the latest social science results and advances in this area. The articles of this special issue include innovative research methods within the field of social media analysis.
- Innovative research methods that shed light upon patterns of social media use
- Qualitative observation techniques to examine the use of social media
- Triangulation of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Case studies and evaluations of social media platforms such as (micro-) blogs, social networks, and video platforms
- Special Issue Table of Contents