University of Milano Bicocca – Depart. of Sociology and Social Research – Social Work
The Department of Sociology and Social Research is one of the sixteen Departments of the University of Milan-Bicocca, located in northern part of Milan. Established in 1998, Milan-Bicocca is a young university which in 2014 ranked a 21st national Universities.
The Department of Sociology and Social Research counts a permanent staff of 86 scholars (16 full professors, 22 associated professors, 27 assistant professors, 21 post-doc researchers), 36 Ph.D. students and 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
The Department of Sociology and Social Research offers:
A) Bachelor degrees (BSc) in
- Social Work – Prof. Mara Tognetti (Head )http://www.sociologia.unimib.it/Default.asp?idPagine=244&funzione=corso&corso=29&pagecorso=2497&tipologia=&d
- Tourism Sciences and Local Community Studies
- Organisation Science
B) Graduate degrees (MSc) in
- Planning and management of social policies and services – Prof. David Benassi (Head)
- Tourism, Territory and Local Development
- Management and Services Design
C) Four doctoral degrees.
- APPLIED SOCIOLOGY AND SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY Director: Prof. Carmen Leccardi
- URBEUR- Urban Studies Director prof.ssa Lavinia Bifulco
- INTERNATIONAL DOCTORATE in SUSTAINABLE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT – Director prof. Enzo Mingione
- ANALYSIS of SOCIALand ECONOMIC PROCESSES (ASEP) Director prof. Maurizio Pisati. In this a Doctoral program a special curricula in social work is provided, in case of social work students