University of Milano Bicocca – Depart. of Sociology and Social Research – Social Work
Via Bicocca degli Arcimboldi 8, 20126 Milano, Italy
More infosRequest coupon website
The Department of Sociology and Social Research is one of the sixteen Departments of the University of Milan-Bicocca, located in northern part of Milan. Established in 1998, Milan-Bicocca is a young university which in 2014 ranked a 21st national Universities.
The Department of Sociology and Social Research counts a permanent staff of 86 scholars (16 full professors, 22 associated professors, 27 assistant professors, 21 post-doc researchers), 36 Ph.D. students and 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
The Department of Sociology and Social Research offers:
A) Bachelor degrees (BSc) in
- Social Work – Prof. Mara Tognetti (Head )http://www.sociologia.unimib.it/Default.asp?idPagine=244&funzione=corso&corso=29&pagecorso=2497&tipologia=&d
- Tourism Sciences and Local Community Studies
- Organisation Science
B) Graduate degrees (MSc) in
- Planning and management of social policies and services – Prof. David Benassi (Head)
- Tourism, Territory and Local Development
- Management and Services Design
C) Four doctoral degrees.
- APPLIED SOCIOLOGY AND SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY Director: Prof. Carmen Leccardi
- URBEUR- Urban Studies Director prof.ssa Lavinia Bifulco
- INTERNATIONAL DOCTORATE in SUSTAINABLE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT – Director prof. Enzo Mingione
- ANALYSIS of SOCIALand ECONOMIC PROCESSES (ASEP) Director prof. Maurizio Pisati. In this a Doctoral program a special curricula in social work is provided, in case of social work students