Support Regional Events
Call for regional events supported and financed by EASSW
EASSW supports (online) regional events (seminar, conference, symposium, exhibition or similar) to promote the quality of European Social Work Education. Support can be financially and non-financially (e.g. participation of EASSW Executive Committee members, promotion of event through EASSW communication channels). Annually two grants of 1000€ each are available as co-funding for regional events of European collaborative networks.
The regional event:
- involves at least one EASSW member school or association,
- contributes to the mission statement of EASSW (Link to Mission Statement),
- enhances the cooperation among the member Schools of EASSW and
- makes the EASSW visible by using the logo (Link to logo) in all information and communication material.
Proposals are to be submitted by using this application form down on this page. The Executive Committee of the EASSW will consider all applications and inform applicant about the results not later than 45 days after the submission deadline. Only complete documentation will be considered by the Executive Committee.
For further information and criteria of support of regional events kindly consider the EASSW Regional Events Guidelines.
EASSW Regional Events Guidelines
What are regional events?
- Regional events are seminars, conferences, symposia, exhibitions or similar
- Organized on- or offline at country or local level in Europe
General criteria for support:
- Regional events are related to social work education,
- Contributing to the implementation of the Mission Statement of EASSW (https://www.eassw.org/about/mission-statement/),
- Enhancing the cooperation among the member Schools of EASSW, involving more than one school, association or organization
- Having an international perspective and providing a short report about the regional event in English (including pictures, videos or other documents) to share among member schools and on EASSW communication channels.
- Being organized by at least by one member of the EASSW and is therefore entitled to apply for the support from the EASSW,
- Making the EASSW visible by using our logo (Link to logo) in all communication, publications and information materials to acknowledge the support received under EASSW.
Support can be financially and/or other kinds of support (see below).
1) Financial support
- Financial support to the regional event can amounts up to 1000€ per call accordingly to their budget. Only operating costs can be financed, no staff costs.
- B countries ( list of countries) will be more likely to receive financial support
- Financial support can be received only once by the same applicant every three years
2) Other kinds of support
- Participation of Executive Committee members during regional event
- Sending letter of support
- Sharing information about regional event at the EASSW website and other communication channels
- Sending digital formats of promotional material to promote the association and enhance the cooperation between (future) members
- Other kind of support on request. Requests can be sent by mail to contact person email@example.com
Report after the regional event
A final short report of a supported regional event has to be provided to the EASSW within 6 months after the end of the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The report is expected to include a maximum of 2000 words and includes:
- An executive summary of the regional event (not more than 200 words)
- Rationale and purpose of the event
- Description of the preparation and collaboration of the event
- A budget overview (when the support was financially) and related invoices to reimburse operational costs
- A discussion of outcomes and/or feedback to the project
- Reflection on future (regional) events and expectations to enhance regional, national and international collaboration between members schools, associations and the EASSW, contributing to the quality of Social Work Education.
- Copy of final materials (pictures, flyer, videos and/or other documents) created as part of the regional event should be attached and a link should be provided to materials available on the internet.
New proposal deadline calls and applications: 4 calls per year
For events organized between March 1st 2021 and May 31st 2021
The application should be sent to the Executive Committee of the EASSW by the 15th of January 2021, but due to covid-19 we extend our deadline this year to the end of February.
For events organized between June 1st 2021 and August 31st 2021
The application should be sent to the Executive Committee of the EASSW by the 30th of April 2021, but due to covid-19 we extend our deadline to the MAY 15th!
For events organized between September 1st 2021 and November 30rd 2021
The application should be sent to the Executive Committee of the EASSW by the 15th of July 2021, but due to covid-19 we extend our deadline to August 15th.
For events organized between December 1st 2021 and February 28th 2022
The application should be sent to the Executive Committee of the EASSW by the 15th of October 2021, but due to covid-19 we extend our deadline if needed
Proposals are to be submitted by using this application form below this page. The Executive Committee of the EASSW will consider all applications and inform applicant about the results not later then 45 days (shorter deadline to communicate results due to COVID-19) after the submission deadline.